Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sometime.....Someplace..


This little piece of poem i dedicate it to Ms.Sh___ and Ms.Sr____(hint:- one is a fresher of 06 in IITM HS dep. and other is elec dual ) who are good friends of mine..

I looked back on my past
I remembered the years i cried
The jokes i laughed at
The things i missed and i lost
But, one thing i will never forget
The day you became my friend

All the time i've i spent with you
Puts a smile upon my face
I hope one day I'll be with you again
Somehow, sometime, someplace

A friend will come and a friend will go
The season will change and the time will slow
But, onething that never gonna change; The Spirit of Friendship !
And still i hope that you will be there for me
And i will be there for you
Sometime..someplace my friend !

Love & Peace
-DraC-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, this piece is really beautiful...

iamhere said...

nice blog dude........