Friday, May 30, 2008

Office....

Doing my intern this summer at Weston Solutions Inc. is making me have fun to the peak.My first day was simply superb, had a very warm welcome and they gifted me a company Van Heusen Shirt and some stationary like dairy and calendar.A rose bouquet and a welcome invitation for me .I felt so good.Done with the formal introductions with all the staff in the office, i was shown to the canteen , where i was told i can have anything anytime of the day and no issues.The people are so friendly.I have got a seperate a/c cabin for myself with a computer which is faster than the some of the computers in IIT, and then everything about this company is so good.But i had just one thing on my mind which kept me worried.There was no work. :( Though they eventually gave me work after 4 days, the initial days were complete boredom and long chatting sessions. Well this time i am sitting in office and blogging :) having fun at the corporate level..Feels good..... will be getting back to blogging sometime later again, this time with something interesting....

No comments: