Friday, May 30, 2008

Being an Arian.....What is it like....??

Well born in April ,i am an Arian. The associated traits which i say are true to their forecast atleast in my case , they go as follow-
*Self-confidence
*Courage
*Impatience
*Impulsivity
*Enthusiasm
*Initiative
*Leadership
*Opinionated
*Forceful
*Irritable
*Straightforward
Aries are believed to have a strong, athletic, well-proportioned body. They also can have an elongated face with a well-rounded and broad forehead. The chin is also prominent.

Few updates on me.Given up drinking.Doing my summer internship,preparing for GRE and CAT.
Well this post has come at a point where i have not much time as work is eating away my time, and i have got bored, and the urge to blog but lacking in topics and so lazy to put my thoughts on the blog..Well this is as arbit post as it can be...Hoping people bear with me until i get back to serious blogging business...
Sayanora readers...
Sri

No comments: