Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Monotonous day.......

This post is again just to let out my last hurt feelings and frustration.Finally,i am doing great.Just came back to a normal life,spending time with friends, doing what i like,hating the bitches in IIT,damn they literally are.And water polo practice for the much sought after Schroeter has started and has been off late a much relaxing thing for me.Swimming away to glory within the records of IITM.Just broke from a liaison,a terrible one at that, which in the first place i shouldnt have had but the male equivalent of the "bitch" i am,couldn't stop myself at the bait thrown.Things are clear.Acads are wanting me back,doing my assignments, playing to my hearts fill,and ofcourse blogging away to my hearts content.
Semester is predicted with loads of work,assignments,demanding time,energy and everything you can ever give,except that at the end of all this u will be just alive.
Everything is smooth and running for now,hoping it would continue,
signing off---- :)

No comments: