Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life is Fun,a Game !!!....

This post comes after a long time since i have gone underground from the blogging world.The reason for this post is that i have realized many truths,self realization, and experienced and sophisticated.learn't the hard way that life isn't after all a bed of roses and that girls are nothing but bitches except for a rare few who are really a gem of their kind.I have learn't never to care for useless people who have no fucking reason to be alive.I have realized girls aren't any fun to be with, not even as friends.They are some serious pain in the asses.I have acquired quite a new attitude with a multitude of dimensions.This semester has shown me new facets of life from hard romance to unbearable failures.But god saved me timely to give me back my life which i think now is under my complete control.
Academically doing no harm to me, but in turn gave me reasons to excel my peers.Sports front there is a lot due for me, somethings which have to be conquered and somethings which have to be defended and somethings which have to be retained.I don't give a damn to people who don't know what i am writing as i am putting down my thoughts so randomly.
Then another fact i realized is that there is no use if you are good and decent.People frankly like assholes, so be one ! Got pained, got relieved.Got good things, and bad too.Had a wave of hapless fortunes(contradictory wording).
P.S(Puns intended everywhere)!
Finally welcoming myself to blogging world,again !

No comments: