Thursday, January 31, 2008

Opportunities......Knocking hell lot of times..!!!




They say opportunities knock your door only once.I have in front of me a road which bifurcates.Everyone else too has this situation sometime or the other in their life and in mine it is like i see every other road bifurcating.So i have decisions to be made now and then and i have to be firm on them as there is no going back.Whenever i try a route i get an opportunity to change it or to continue in it even while i have chosen the road.
Off late god has been trying hard to make things crystal clear for me,he is showing me the rugged way when i was tempting to take the paved way...and because of my stupidity and uncontrollable curiosity i have been straying on the byroads to see what the other road is really like, this is when i get a feeling that god somewhere above is telling me that i am wrong and is giving me opportunities now and then to change my erroneous decisions.
Sometime in the near future i will be happy i took the road which i liked and made my life...

No comments: