Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Changed Outlook !!!

Deliberate thinking,desperation,cheating,wooing,flirting,smoking,idling time:all have come to an end now.They are the things of the past.I was as confused as a Biochemical Reaction Kinetic Mechanism taught in my Biochemical Engineering class before, now i see clear lucid pictures of the purpose of this life.I have had my share of ups and downs.The downs wouldn't have actually happened if i would have been a careful,sensible fella,but since i was not ,the downs were rather hard to forget and rude things which happened in my life.
Life is certainly strange and god offers you choices and actually those choices are so clear with consequences.In my case he gave me the opportunity once of making a choice which i miserably failed to utilize and then he cares for me,gives me an another opportunity by which he gets back my life in control and a meaningful state.
This post i write with such happiness, i have never seen.I am happy because i am no longer being the victim of infinite mental torture,but have gained freedom from unnecessary thoughts.I am free,careful,don't give a shit to unconcerned people.
But sadly, there is still a weird weakness lingering behind me.I don't stand people who have crossed my life badly.It kinds becomes a vendetta.I am sure to get back to people for what they did to me,if not now,in the near future.
"As the darkness falls over my sight, my own conscious becomes the dark knight. My obsession will deny you as you are blind in the midst of the night .. You can only overcome your fear, if you become the fear itself."
I am becoming fear,DRACULA,truly the Lord Of Vampires.........

No comments: