Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Anger Management !!!....

When Voldi and i were walking back after shopping in Odessy and a dinner at Sangeetha,i was referring to some my life's incidents where i was so calm and composed at the situation where the other party was quarreling with me.That wouldnt have been the case some 1-2 yrs back,had i not controlled my anger,i would have blasted people like hell.There was this girl from my class which was scolding me like hell,just because i didnt help in some lab report,but there i was laughing at her.Didnt speak a word to her.It wasnt worth too.Then afterwards i was wondering in utter disbelief at how calm i was.I have controlled my anger a lot.Then there was this one more incident when due to some reasons a senior to me starts abusing me.I didnt even care to look at him,i was just ignoring him.I felt so happy,thinking how well i have been controlling my anger.Finally when he was all spent,i just said "You cant do anything better than abusing me",showing my guts :) And there was this bad ditching incident by some female,i was so chilled "fuck and forget",its too good a change..Well by now it would have been so boring for you people to know how i have really controlled my anger..I have just controlled my anger,but when used at the right place and time,it would be disastrous :|....
so signing off for today....more to come... :) watch out my space ...

No comments: