Monday, February 11, 2008

I think,therefore I am dangerous !!

This post is to show how widely my thoughts travel and how random they can get sometimes.This is i term just the tip of an iceberg.Just read on..interesting thoughts to come :)
I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake.I am indeed amazed when I consider how weak my mind is and how prone to error.I concluded that I might take as a general rule the principle that all things which we very clearly and obviously conceive are true: only observing, however, that there is some difficulty in rightly determining the objects which we distinctly conceive.I hope that posterity will judge me kindly, not only as to the things which I have explained, but also to those which I have intentionally omitted so as to leave to others the pleasure of discovery.If I choose not to decide, I still have made a choice :( It is a mark of prudence never to trust wholly in those things which have once deceived us.It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.When it is not in our power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable.Here again i did like to say a sentence "De omnibus dubitandum" which means "All is to be doubted".Everything in this world so illusionary.Whenever anyone has offended me,I use to feel bad and used to get back at them but now I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it.Doubt is the origin of wisdom.I think,therefore I am.But i think a lot, so I am dangerous :)
Signing off by a quote "An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out? "--Michel de Saint Pierre

Dont know what came over me when i was writing this piece,but then just put my randomness in the blog :).......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ra anna,
i loved this blog.. i dont know what came over me reading this blog, but its definately one of the greatest feeling that one would experience, while reading a great write up.....
keep going....
regards,
ramchander