Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Rules....[:)]

As long as you apply the rules stated below....you are good to go with me...:)

* Accept the fact that I AM THE BEST.
* Stop rushing me...my time is the only time that matters.
* The most painless way to end an argument with me "You're right."
* The louder I get, the more right I am and the more angry i am ...
* Give me what i want, and I might give you some peace...
* You can do/say/wear what you want, with your own approval......never ask to me .. "Wat to do????"
* If I am sad, feed me Pepsi and listen to my story attentively and tell me how amazing I am. If you are sad, keep feeding me Pepsi and listen to what I have to say.
* Never tell me I am wrong, especially when it comes to directions to sports and pep talks.
* Plz walk around my room without ur shoes on.
* Eat all what your heart wants, just not on my bed and don't move my sheets....and if any of my stuff is coming in your way, put it on my bed, not the floor.
* Don't touch my Deo...once in a while is ok...not everyday...get ur own.
* Do not interrupt in b/w when i m talking...let me finish first...otherwise I will forget...
* When i m on the phone...do not yell and exchange message with the person on the other side...wait till i m done...
* Little surprises and kind/cute gestures keeps me smiling...
* Dont disturb while I am Messaging/studying....please...just stay away for few minutes...
* I do not loose my temper that easily nowadays, but that does not mean u go your way out to irritate me....
* Only few people can yell at me...my father and my Best Friends....
* I don't tend to like those who can't talk to me or anyone in general with respect...and politness...
* Don't pain me with ur problems, i have got my own.I mean just don't drag issues.
* If you are good with me, i did be best with you, but if you are bad with me, you are done for sure.
* Never stop me in whatever i do...I am just mad..
* Say things face to face with me and be straight forward, and please don't fake things.
* If you don't like me or don't like the things just say it to me, not that i will stop...
* I am always busy, so state your needs and get lost...
* I love people who love to win...
* I love my friends..so much...will do anything in my power to make them happy...
* I hate to orkut, but i do it nevertheless for my friends..
* Dont act dumb near me, nor smart....I am a bit of both....
* Sometimes when i get high/mad just leave me alone....never bother, i did be just fine in moments...
* I am bad, please accept the thumb rule/fact...if not god save you....

And last but not the least....
* Understand me and then cross my life...if not you sure will repent...i give my word...[:)]

There are so many rules unsaid, so many rules ; my rules which are not to be broken...but nevertheless wrote the ones which crossed my mind...

Signing off...

3 comments:

Ramachander said...

great work dude!! its almost like "the perfect introspection"...!!
be it in the past or in the near future i ever happen/ed to break any of the mentioned rules pl forgive me!!
(after every rule has an exception!!) i will not be suprised to see you as
"Dr.NSB Shyam"
in few years down the lane!! but mind you, a Phd in Litt not in civil engg!!!

regards,
Rama Chander-a fan!!

Anonymous said...

I just pity u, u know not to live with ppl... i'm sure u wud and already have pained a lot of them..
get over ur attitude kid, and learn to accept ur mistakes

Drac- Shyam said...

@ anonymous.... seriously mr.adult whatever....u so jobless at telling me to change my attitude.[:)] pity me?save ur pity for urself,anonymous.i am wat i am and people who get pained,forget about them,dont care.people who know me accept me.[:)]...